DayZ anyone?
I just needed to tell my story

>Spawn in Cherno with a friend of mine (Crabsauce)
>We decide to head directly for NW Airfield
>Spend several hours to get there, find some Enfields on our way up there
>We see the airbase
>Head into a barrack
>Find an awesome shotgun
>Be happy
>I go out of the barrack
>Random guy leans out from a corner and shoots me right in the leg
>I pass out
>He shoots me again
>die

Probably the most depressing thing to happen to me in this game, just ragequitted.
(08-02-2012, 06:55 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: snip

Barracks are just not worth it, especially with the gear you have.. You really have no chance of winning at Airfield with Enfields, even with the "awesome shotgun" (which was probably an m1014, a pretty shitty gun tbh), there are gangs of 3-10 people camping Airfield like hawks, with the best items and equipment in the game.

Airfield NEVER pays off.
Haha that's right Dylan Tounge

I was retarded for going there with an Enfield.
Yeah, next time you're lookin' for military stuff, Zap, just hit up the military base at Stary, then look for Helicopter Crash Sites instead. :o Barracks are too dangerous for the gear you get IMO. Only thing I'd go there to look for would be satchel charges, an M4 SD, or maybe some Rangefinders.
Toast told me to run from Crab Sauce :c... Lee Enfields used to be amazing until they lowered the damage though zap :c.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Crabsauce is one dangerous motherfuc­ker, he hit me in the head with an axe once :/
While you are talking about this I am going back to SLX to stealth-kill people with knives and do the other stuff you can do with SLX.
Well this thread is about DayZ so what the heck are you doing here? :/
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(08-04-2012, 07:20 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Well this thread is about DayZ so what the heck are you doing here? :/

Because I am butt-hert about all the 6 year-olds now taking over my beloved ArmA 2 which I have sank about 2500 hours into...
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • coolniceguy42
Yeah because all in this thread is 6 year olds.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]