Poll: Because i have a Iron Cross does that make me a nazi like some people call me?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes you are.
7.41%
2 7.41%
No you are not
25.93%
7 25.93%
People are just stupid
66.67%
18 66.67%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I want FL's opinion on something.
(06-27-2012, 07:31 AM)Soul Wrote: I suppose you get called a nazi at school. Those guys probably doesn't even know what the holocaust is.

Yupp some idiots at school mostly but i have even had adult ask me if i am one just because i wore my Iron Cross necklace but then again i think most people call me a Nazi just because i have had a bit of a bad reputation to fight a lot with people of other Races.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Who voted yes that it makes him a nazi...? -.-
(06-27-2012, 08:14 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Who voted yes that it makes him a nazi...? -.-

yeah i have been woundering the same thing and honestly it kinda makes me laugh xD
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I have Iron cross necklace too and I do wear it in school sometimes, None have called me ever Nazi, Eventho someone could easily label me as one.
(06-27-2012, 08:16 AM)Mahti Wrote: I have Iron cross necklace too and I do wear it in school sometimes, None have called me ever Nazi, Eventho someone could easily label me as one.

I guess it kinda depends from place to place and i would consider you very lucky then that you don't have to put up with people calling you a Nazi.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Some people are just stupid.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST NAZI OF ALL TIME FOR POSTING THAT PIC HERE!!!!

Just kidding, People now days are narrow minded that's all. Nothing wrong with it :>
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Yeah i guess a lot of people are narrow minded as proved by that people all the time call me a nazi just because of a necklace.

Oh and also really nice looking Signature NightStab like the pictures and all Tounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(06-27-2012, 09:19 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Yeah i guess a lot of people are narrow minded as proved by that people all the time call me a nazi just because of a necklace.

Oh and also really nice looking Signature NightStab like the pictures and all Tounge

Thank you :> Even tho i just changed my name and my signature :o but thanks <3
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
I don't really see it as "narrow minded" or "stupid", and I find it pretty idiotic m'self, that a lot of you think so. When something is used for something evil, famously, public opinion of it often changes, and most people associate it with this. The word "***" wouldn't even be bad, cause it is just a derivative of black from latin, but the incessant negative use of it has altered public opinion on it, to make it something racist. Same goes for the word "gay", for example.

I will bet all I own, that if you see a person tattooed with a swastika you immediately think "NAZI!!!", but did you know the swastika originates from West India? Same thing that is happening to you, and I find it very close-minded of you all to assume "Ppl r r3t4rd3d".