The game that really got crap out of you
Caves? Go to the labs, that's one of the scariest places in the game Tounge

But yeah I mean the general atmosphere, the location and setting.
I played Nightmare House 2. It was very good, certainly, but most of the scares were taken right from some point in FEAR 1, partically copy and pasted at points. Still a good play, though.

Anyway, scariest thing has clearly got to be System Shock 2.
(06-18-2012, 09:53 PM)Faustie Wrote: scariest thing has clearly got to be System Shock 2.

Although i am a horror fantast too
i never heard of it before
if it is scarier than Dead space 1 than i will try it

I have saud it before but i will repeat it
If you explore Underhells house which has 60 scary events...!
well you you will be faascinated and change your mind about scariest game you played :3
Fear 1 and Perseus Mandate.

Straight up thrilling horror.
Already played Underhell, the house wasn't that scary at all really. Interestingly done, but hardly scary.
(06-18-2012, 10:16 PM)Faustie Wrote: Already played Underhell, the house wasn't that scary at all really. Interestingly done, but hardly scary.

What about bathroom? Attic scare? Phone ringing and the windows getting broken All of a sudden (while you have been expecting a normal call) with extremely high pitched monster voices? What about dreams???
You wanna say after those 60 events none has actually scared you much?
Some were surprising, but none were that scary. The atmosphere just wasn't right, really. They were more mild shocks if anything. Interesting idea though, and the game was pretty fun.
Yeah!
But atmosphere will be changed soon to dark, creepy lab like, destroyed underground facility with mostly survival horror elements (that's if you are waiting for chap 1)
Y.O.L.O
You Ovbiously Love Oreo's

O.T Fear3
The following 1 user Likes Sharkie's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate
(06-18-2012, 11:19 PM)Sharkie Wrote: Y.O.L.O
You Ovbiously Love Oreo's

O.T Fear3

F(_) ck yeah!!!!!! 0r30s!!!!!!!!