LOLZXD!!1!11!!1 hardest troll ever.
This troll was just too perfect.
[Image: 35na9q.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Leonidas
I don't get the kickass troll bit of this thing.

You basically got a picture of a kid with weed in front of him, what's the big whoop about?
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Holdem
(05-09-2012, 11:37 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: I don't get the kickass troll bit of this thing.

You basically got a picture of a kid with weed in front of him, what's the big whoop about?

The part where here is 12 and gave a picture to prove his ultimate hardcoridity and stonerness.
With that, he left the community I think.
The following 1 user Likes Sharkie's post:
  • Biowulf
Didn't he say he was 13? Anyways..

I smoke weed every now and again. Maybe once-twice a month. Problem? ¬_¬ But yes, I will be 20 this year and I didn't even try weed till I was 18.

Also, I believe that this post was done solely to damage the image of a certain person, hurting his feelings. He does drugs at 13, so what? Doesn't give anyone the right to make fun of them openly, therefore I'm going to close the thread and ask everyone to remove their signatures, since you're including the image of a person without permission.

-Closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
If someone still uses that signature warnings will be handed