[UPCOMING EVENT] City 24
I cant find the rp, where is it on the server?
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
(12-13-2014, 08:11 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 08:10 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: Awww damn, I didnt even know about this D:
Is it still possible to apply?

You can join as a citizen.

But there is password. Is it terminsucks?
And wait, I can join without actually applying? Just only as a citizen?
The server is full...
Some dicks are on the server when they shouldnt be
Aint gonna make it.. personal problems
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(12-13-2014, 08:19 PM)Pinky Wrote: Aint gonna make it.. personal problems

Same Here, sorry guys..
Well done everyone!
It was a lot of fun, albeit there were some arguments over battles etc... but I have taken feedback about there not being enough citizen RP to improve in next time's prequel or sequel.
Thanks to the whole administrative team, builders, storyline helpers and organisers that helped me with such a big event! I'll be sure to organise some more in the future ;D

Please post pictures and videos of the event!
[Image: 9C06C380FABE9205FDE8F7ECF573752208C28281]
The City Entrance

[Image: AC18BEFB95CA97866708FCEB3B94355C66CC7920]
Abandoned Sawmill

All I had time to get in the RP! Add your own here!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Von Tempski
Sorry I quit half way... my dad and my brother start fighting and I quit in tears... couldn't get the strenght to come back on
Mostly Loved the RP however just a few points next time: make sure everyone knows what they are supposed to be doing before the event starts, i was part of the resistance however i spent the first 45 minutes confused about what i was supposed to be doing as noone had told me. Also make sure the vital people know the story line (resistance and Combine) as i got the impression that it didnt quite work out as we as the resistance didnt really get a chance to get anyone out of the city (which i thought was kind of the point.

Also on a side note, there should perhaps be some weapons scatered arround the map (not to many) like crossbows or RPGs with a few shots for the resistace to pick up as the weapons we had were massivley underpowered and had a rather terrible range making most fights rather one-sided.

Sadly i didnt get any photos of the event.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
(12-14-2014, 09:26 AM)BlackForestAdam Wrote: Mostly Loved the RP however just a few points next time: make sure everyone knows what they are supposed to be doing before the event starts, i was part of the resistance however i spent the first 45 minutes confused about what i was supposed to be doing as noone had told me. Also make sure the vital people know the story line (resistance and Combine) as i got the impression that it didnt quite work out as we as the resistance didnt really get a chance to get anyone out of the city (which i thought was kind of the point.

Also on a side note, there should perhaps be some weapons scatered arround the map (not to many) like crossbows or RPGs with a few shots for the resistace to pick up as the weapons we had were massivley underpowered and had a rather terrible range making most fights rather one-sided.

Sadly i didnt get any photos of the event.

The rebel leader, Combine forces and admins were told about the storyline. It was meant to go how it went Wink
You should have been smuggled out by the rebels, but I believe you stayed in the city for too long.
The Overwatch Soldiers were fighting a bit too much, I agree. Should have been Civil Protection a bit more. Not sure what weapons you guys got though, but it would have been equal if you were fighting CPs more.

Anyway, most of that stuff was out of my hands and down to the players as there were so many other things to focus on, but I appreciate the feedback! It was a lot of fun and a prequel is in the works.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep