[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
What you're writing is in no way relevant to what he's typing, we're saying she get's special treatment, not friendship because of her gender
(07-26-2016, 07:21 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 03:22 PM)Jonas Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

Greed some of the team member usually roleplays alot, and therefore don't have the time to help, but personally, i am answering as many calls as possible, i also see this from my fellow teachers, however we're only 8 at the moment, don't expect a teacher on 24/7.

Edit(answer to you again greed):

Sorry if it seemed a bit unrelevant, however when she is talking in ts, staffmembers usually also speaks there, and its easier for them to respond to whatever you're saying, and she asks them directly through TS to get an answer, i think you would have gotten the same, if you where in ts with them, however i agree that it might take time using @ as admins get ALOT of @ calls every minute.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(07-26-2016, 08:52 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 08:38 PM)Cox Wrote: Lol don't lie haha, So many men/boys on FL are thirsty as fuck for any sort of girl who hops on FL and a lot of them are admins as they have powers and like to show it of to the women Hahahaha get a life

Just because Kimmy is a girl she gets treated differently and don't freaking lie and the reason she gets treated differently as she has a V and most computer men are thirsty as fuck for women ha. Argue all you want with me but in the back of your head you know it's true

You see Cox, where i come from, you can have a friend, who dosent have a penis, without being a fuckboy or anything, only friends, now i have no idea how it is where you live, but i'm telling you, Kimmy is a nice person, weather or not she is a girl or a boy.

What you're talking about is a 12 year old horny boys mind, grow up man.

Again, thats my opinion however say what you like, rude or not, opinions are opinions.

Sorry if i seem a bit rude, but what you just said is quite disrespectfull towards girls playing any sort of game.

And yes, i can say to you that i am friends with Kimmy, and she probably thinks the same that you're quite immature and disrespectfull Cox.

Also, Cox.
Recently, after resigning as a teacher, you've just actet immature and dind't really care, whats that about man, it aint you.

You see let me tell you something Jonas first of all you may not be a fuck boy or you may be friends with girls and well done for that but you being friends with kimmy doesn't mean everyone wants to be her friend does it? Sooner or later your going to realise that a lot of men need women and if not they get thirsty for any sort of women out there.

A lot of gamers are men and mostly gamers don't have a social life and don't mix with girls. It is quite rare for a girl to come on to FL and when they do a lot of men think its the queen as they have not spoken to a girl and are quite thirsty for them. They will defiantly get treated different as men do in FL as they are a girl and lets not lie every man wants a girl but internet people seem to become thirsty over the women when there nice to them or even interact with them. Lets be honest when the thirsty men come in on FL some admins and some players will do what ever kimmy says as they want to impress her that's why girls get treated differently on here it may be disrespectful but its nothing but the truth and we all know it but some of us try stick up for saying "oh yeahhh I just wanna be her friend we get along" Okay what ever you say buddy.

I don't know what your on about by saying a 12 year old horny mind cause trust me brother, Every man has a horny mind at any age you might not think that but its the truth once again.

Honestly you think your being rude to me? Man I can take stuff being said to me I don't cry about stuff over the internet aha.

Yes I did resign from teacher I have always hade a open mind about things and would stick up for the side what is right. If you think that is immature okay then but you have a lot of things coming your way in life if you do.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 2 users Like Cox's post:
  • Greed^, Jonas
(07-26-2016, 01:40 PM)Create Wrote: I also understand that, we are, indeed allowed to voice our own opinion. From my intelligence and knowledge, I understand that you, [FL] Ghost, live in the United Kingdom? If that is correct, then by law, you indeed have to let us voice our own opinions whether you like it or not. Under the 1998 Human Rights Act, you have to let us express our opinions whether you agree to them or not. If you do not follow this act, then whether you believe it or not, it can come under a criminal offence. Also, if you attempt to verbally and/or having it written down, insult someone or verbally attack them, then under the 1998 Malicious Communications Act, you could gain a criminal record under your name. It is indeed a criminal offence to harrass and/or insult someone multiple times via Social Media and or this forums. (www.fearlessrp.net)

Regards,
[FL:RP] Create
Fearless Donator
Practicing Lawyer

Oh Fuck off. Your verbosity pisses me off.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 5 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Greed^, King Kickass, aviator, Ghost, Haarek
(07-26-2016, 01:40 PM)Create Wrote: I also understand that, we are, indeed allowed to voice our own opinion. From my intelligence and knowledge, I understand that you, [FL] Ghost, live in the United Kingdom? If that is correct, then by law, you indeed have to let us voice our own opinions whether you like it or not. Under the 1998 Human Rights Act, you have to let us express our opinions whether you agree to them or not. If you do not follow this act, then whether you believe it or not, it can come under a criminal offence. Also, if you attempt to verbally and/or having it written down, insult someone or verbally attack them, then under the 1998 Malicious Communications Act, you could gain a criminal record under your name. It is indeed a criminal offence to harrass and/or insult someone multiple times via Social Media and or this forums. (www.fearlessrp.net)

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Practicing Lawyer
Calm the fuck down mr FBI agent, it's a fucking game server lol, stop thinking you're so cool cause you can google laws
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Awestruck, Ghost
Lets get roiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight into the news.....

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I can't help but notice that every single white knight who has expressed their 'opinion' to defend Kimmy has been people who play with her a lot in-game, talk to her on TS and surprisingly enough are all staff/teachers etc. This happens all the time outside the confines of FL. A girl (99% of the time it's a girl) will act scared and defenseless around the big hunky strong men and use them like a shield so she doesn't have to deal with her problems. In this case, all the people she's surrounded herself with are in positions of 'power' within the community. You can easily just use the defence "oh, she just so happens to get along well with these people in particular". That could be true, if it weren't for the fact that she has never made the effort to RP with anybody who can't provide protection for her. Through the 6 months she has been present in the servers, I have NEVER seen her doing any roleplay with somebody who couldn't reward her and protect her from the mean green trolls on the internet.
If you find yourself enraged at this truth then you're just proving the point that Kimmy is using her feminism to turn you into a meat shield. Stop defending the people who are using you and start defending those who deserve it.
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Captain Barry, Falc
(07-26-2016, 09:27 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Practicing Lawyer
Calm the fuck down mr FBI agent, it's a freaking game server lol, stop thinking you're so cool cause you can google laws

I hope you understand that the Federal Bureau of Investigation is an American institution, I am British and have lived in Britain for my whole life. I'd also like to mention that I am not a Mr., Due to my age being under eighteen, I am a master. I'd finally like to state that your grammar and punctuation is incredibly poor and intellectually wrong.

Regards,
Fearless Donator.
(07-26-2016, 09:33 PM)Create Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 09:27 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Practicing Lawyer
Calm the fuck down mr FBI agent, it's a freaking game server lol, stop thinking you're so cool cause you can google laws

I hope you understand that the Federal Bureau of Investigation is an American institution, I am British and have lived in Britain for my whole life. I'd also like to mention that I am not a Mr., Due to my age being under eighteen, I am a master. I'd finally like to state that your grammar and punctuation is incredibly poor and intellectually wrong.

Regards,
Fearless Donator.

You really are being fucking arrogant, I really don't like people like you, now stop thinking you're smart because you've used google to find your info
The following 8 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Hitman, Awestruck, King Kickass, Cox, Jonas, aviator, Ghost, Eclipze
The Fearless community is made up of people all across the world and so can we please not bring in irrelevant national laws into this thread please.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Reebs, Jonas, Random