BMW restoration project
I guess bmw has died
rip
The following 1 user Likes Matrix_'s post:
  • Tomo
What's stalling this project?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
[Image: oIktV0u.jpg]

Could you at least add the new one, while we wait ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
It doesn't make sense to me how the BMW is a race car and it is seen driving around EvoCity streets. This car would never be street legal and is unrealistic. I would have preferred the other one. 
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Benporium
Also Soul, why do you insist on keeping this outdated, unrealistic vehicle? The community has spoken and we prefer the other BMW. Like blurr said previously, give us what we want. If you were going to keep this BMW why would you ever have added the new one in the first place? So please, listen to us.
(06-04-2015, 01:57 PM)thehitman56 Wrote: Also Soul, why do you insist on keeping this outdated, unrealistic vehicle? The community has spoken and we prefer the other BMW. Like blurr said previously, give us what we want. If you were going to keep this BMW why would you ever have added the new one in the first place? So please, listen to us.

I agree, face the fact more people wanted the BMW that was pretty much implemented for a day then took out. Fix it and give us it back! Much more realistic and more fitting for our server.
The old "unrealistic" is custom made for the Fearless community. It has served as a trade mark for CityRP throughout many years. You need to respect the fact that it may have sentimental value to some people who have been here longer than you. Deal with it. 

On the other hand, don't get me wrong. I would love to see a more everyday friendly BMW, but at the same time I would hate to get rid of the current BMW completely. I would LOVE to have both, and being able to choose between them upon spawn.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • MacTavish
Bump? Or is this project really dead? Quite a shame if it is.
So sed.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(04-01-2015, 10:52 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: Weren't we just making the old one un-buyable (take out of market) and put the new one in aswell? So people who still got old one could choose, or what did got agree on?

I want to buy the old one as i like it more,having it un buyable would just be the end of my dream.