Unban request Doctor_GLaDOS
Your name:Doctor_GLaDOS

Your ban ID: 46630

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I love fearless rp servers but some unlucky day i'v made and Admin Abuse Thread so Mr Enzyme ripped of piece of logs and banned me (permamently) for causing DDoS's that are happening lately.
I should be unbanned because there is non evidences that i am guilty.
(It would be great if my ban would be examined by admins not involved in my punishment)
It was authorized by higher staff. You clearly admitted to have been in breach with our conducts, one of which we've even announced as a community service.
I still don't get it,
I didn't DDoS anyone, i didn't attack anyone, i never played on other City RP server.
The real reason of me being banned is that i've made a Admin Abuse thread (and i have all rights to do so).
You don't have to like me, i don't have to like you, but don't ban me permamently for something i didin't do.

EDITToungelease give 1 log when i say that i crashed some server.
You can't because it doesn't exist...
You said (and bragged) about how you went on a "FL Clone server" and crashed their server, and you admitted to being the reason why this community is attacking us. Both on our servers and over our Steam-conversation. Instead of playing the "i-am-innocent-you-have-no-proof-this-is-personal-vendetta-against-me"-card you should explain why we should trust you with allowing you on the server.

I fail to see how you are innocent and why you should be given another chance. Claiming to be innocent and lying here does not help you and will lead in a permanent forum-suspension.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-26-2014, 11:28 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You said (and bragged) about how you went on a "FL Clone server" and crashed their server, and you admitted to being the reason why this community is attacking us. Both on our servers and over our Steam-conversation. Instead of playing the "i-am-innocent-you-have-no-proof-this-is-personal-vendetta-against-me"-card you should explain why we should trust you with allowing you on the server.

I fail to see how you are innocent and why you should be given another chance. Claiming to be innocent and lying here does not help you and will lead in a permanent forum-suspension.

I can't prove you that i didn't admit anything on server but logs can.
And about our conversation...
Please point me a place it it where i say, "i went to the other server to crash it (I am sure that you have some copy of it)
Again, you can't because it doesn't exist.
I am not the one who is lying here.

Why you should allowing me on the server ?
Because i am innocent and there is no evidence that i am ?
Your word is not an evidence at all because of you have conflict of interest.
I will stop making posts, and stop complaining about my ban if you will give some evidence that i am guilty of this DDoS thingy.
Right now you don't have any.

BTW: who said that this community is attacking us ? no one.
You've maded this up to ban me.
"The motivation for the attack or the attacker is unknown." - SoulRipper
Quote:v2d [19:56:40] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //I am 99% sure who and why is DDoSing the server... Aperture Crashed This crappy copy of fearless and they think it was they

v2d [20:00:27] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //Crappy copy of fearless is ddosing, they think that Fearless crashed their server (Aperture did)

v2d [20:20:04] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //I cant say his name but its bad copy of Fearless, Aperture Crashed it for science

You are also the leader and creator of Aperture which means you are in charge of Aperture. You say that Aperture went on this "crappy copy of fearless" and crashed their server, and the community who ownes the server you guys crashed thinks it's FL who's responsible, and this is why FL is being DDoSed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(03-27-2014, 01:32 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote:v2d [19:56:40] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //I am 99% sure who and why is DDoSing the server... Aperture Crashed This crappy copy of fearless and they think it was they

v2d [20:00:27] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //Crappy copy of fearless is ddosing, they think that Fearless crashed their server (Aperture did)

v2d [20:20:04] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //I cant say his name but its bad copy of Fearless, Aperture Crashed it for science

Yup, i that was my thoughts in that moment.
It may be them or may not.
However i didn't cause that becasue i've never been on that server in my life.
I said that Aperture crashed that server but like i said, it was not official member of my our clan and not me...
I mentioned it because these guys hates Fearless and they would probably do anything to hurt it.
But if they are DDoS'ing v2d they probably would say something like
"revange for a crash that happend 2 weeks ago".
Still, I never said that i did crash them.
Because I DIDN"T
Please give me logs when i say "I crashed their server".
You claim "this person" was not a official member of your clan, yet you brag several times in OOC that Aperture crashed their server?
And who is "this person" then?
Sincerely, Enzyme
I'm his friend and I'm involved in this.
I'm 100% sure that the crappy fearlessrp clone did NOT attack fearlessrp.
He doesn't wear the [FL:RP] tag, therefore the community of the crappy fearlessrp clone doesn't know he's from fearlessrp.
This is an unfair, random perma-ban. I've never heard him say "i joined a random crappy fearlessrp clone and crashed it". Even if he did crash it, he didn't wear the [FL:RP] tag.
[Image: HrITrDT.png]
Wanna have an awesome signature photo like me? Check out Jarz's Free Graphics!
I fail to see how you're involved at all Aleks, so refrain from posting in here.
Sincerely, Enzyme