Favorites
I enjoy movies and here are my opinions on some.

Movies I like: Jurassic Park 1, Cast away, Shawshank Redemption, 2001 a space oddysey, Rocky trilogy, Closer, Black Swan, Pirates of the Caribbean 1, The Truman show, Lord of the Rings trilogy, 21 Grams, Creed, Star Wars 2 3 4 5 and the Force awakens, Primal Fear, American History x, Alien, Total Recall, Inception, The Thing, Jacobs ladder, Shutter Island and Terminator 1 2 and Genysis.

All the films I just put there are some personal favorites of mine. Each of them were directed spectacularly, The characters were portrayed amazingly by the actors, the Plots were moving and really thought through, All of them are really entertaining and they all blended together to make a stunning result. If you want some entertainment watch them.

Movies I don't like: Batman vs Superman, Star Wars Phantom Menace, Pixel, After Earth, Karate Kid (The recent one), Shrek 3, Total Recall (The recent one), Alien 3, Saw 2 3 4 5 6, Marvel Avengers, Home alone 3, Prometheus and Tommorowland.

All the films I just put were the films that I just did not enjoy for the following reasons: Focusing too much on special effects and not on the plot/development of actors, Bad casting, Poor directing, Sloppy acting, No direction of the plot, bad storyline and just un-entertaining.

Messages In This Thread
Favorites - by Tekno - 05-25-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: Favorites - by Tekno - 05-25-2016, 12:07 AM
RE: Favorites - by Willem de Walrus - 05-25-2016, 10:54 AM
RE: Favorites - by cookiro - 05-25-2016, 11:00 AM
RE: Favorites - by trxsh - 05-25-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Favorites - by NJperry - 05-25-2016, 07:12 PM