Report: "aaay" and "[P:O] [FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10"
(08-10-2015, 07:09 PM)WilliamFarmery10 Wrote: He then pmed me shortly, saying Gays should die. And I was a Prick apparently. So I had enough and was going to go onto another server, but he came along and said more, which retorted to me staying. Until the server crash, atleast.

Hold on kiddo, you know what the problem is with half your statement?

He is perma banned from Limelight so he didn't join at all, The fact is you actually never left the server so therefore you're lying.

May i refer you back to the rules of this section?

Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

Also he didn't PM you at all. Thats completely false. Unless you can provide screenshot evidence. He called you a "prick" because you kept saying you was going to leave but then got your friends involved with this dispute instead of leaving. Why did you stay in the server after he started insulting you? That's like getting hit in the face and then going back to the kid punching you and asking him to do it again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: "aaay" and "[P:O] [FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10" - by Astari - 08-10-2015, 07:14 PM