Literally every single admin that can see the @ chat
This is absolutely ridiculous, you spent no time to read the rules for reporting a staff member, didn't bother to copy the template
and didn't have the patience to give Pinky enough time to tend to his duties, you aren't the only one making a call on the server.

You have the audacity to call Pinky an idiot infront of one of the other people on the server.
v33x [00:50:12] Mata | God (STEAM_0:0:79615030) said: .// hang on
v33x [00:50:24] Mata | God (STEAM_0:0:79615030) said: .// some idiot admin just removed my permission

You then proceed to make a threat to report him if he doesn't teleport to you immediantly.
v33x [00:57:01] Mata | God (STEAM_0:0:79615030) said: @ Pinky, if you don't come and help me, like i've typed 500 letters for, i might just make a demotion request.

------
No template or anything, didn't read the rules of report.
The following points are no abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
  • Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
  • Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
  • Not responding to your @ messages immediately.

You then report literally every single administrator on team over a single case.
No abuse noted, closed.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Literally every single admin that can see the @ chat - by dig - 05-29-2015, 05:25 AM