Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0: 0: 45312540

Reason: Minor Doomfort / Shooting Unarmed Citizens / Slight NLR

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Laurenz

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:  

1.) I was called to apartments

2.) I died

3.) After 7mins I heard shots from there and went there to check

4.) I died

5.) After 10min rebels and some people raided nexus and I saw shots flying from behind (my back) which I though they came from back of bank and shot through the nexus. Because it escelated so quickly I didn't know where shots came from and didn't even have time to think. From holes in the window and yellow lines (shots) I suspected they came from the back of the bank (I was wrong). I tried to explain the situation, but nobody listened. Equal (who was shot) said: that I (me-commanderbro) was OWNED and killed 2 times and that I tried to revenge kill them with shooting back at them. I "broke NLR" with that... And that I made a doomfort which is not true. Like i said evrything esculated quickly i had no time to think. I saw bullets (yellow lines) coming from there and i saw holes from bullets in glass so i thought it really came from back of the bank (where they was), cause evrything esculated quickly I just saw and shoot at them but realised that it came from my back, from raiders. When i was teleported i had a feeling like nobody is listening to me and that everything is made up on facts and their story...Noone didnt even saw my DUPE to say if i doomforted or not...Also i want to add that my thing is not to break rules, I decided long time ago that i wont break them and i didnt, until now when i made mistake, which everyone would do if they would be at my place and if they would be at my situation when everything went very fast so you didnt even HAD time to think what you will do...

Messages In This Thread
CommanderBro Unblacklist REQ. - by jfd13 - 11-25-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: CommanderBro Unblacklist REQ. - by dig - 11-26-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: CommanderBro Unblacklist REQ. - by equal - 11-26-2014, 01:28 AM