Unban request
Your name: TroubledTroll

Your ban ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:90789839[/b]

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir Crow

Reason: RDM & Lying

Involved: SGT Sours

Why we should unban you: I believe this is unfair, long story short, i did not lie, it was not RDM, Crow even said it was fine. I got arrested for parking the car, a police comes and reiterates the rule 'Perma law... Drive on the right side'. But i was parked, next to them trying to get their attention (Via Mic), so he tells me to step out. Due to holding a gun (FEARRP) i had to, and thanks to the transit i was stuck and cuffed. And arrested for (I believe) 'Driving on the wrong side of the road -- warned). I was not driving & was parked but got arrested. So i tell the president it was a random arrest, then move on to saying that unarrest me, he said 'it seem (something something, making me thing he does not care AT ALL) so after i go get my car Crow, as an SRU, was explained what happened, and he said YES, permission to kill the president. However if the 'lying part' comes in the /request i've been told when i joined first, as a rebel, use it to get rid of SRU. And i used it recently without issue. 

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by TroubledTroll - 10-30-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Unban request - by TroubledTroll - 10-30-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: Unban request - by SirCrow - 10-30-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: Unban request - by TroubledTroll - 10-30-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: Unban request - by TroubledTroll - 10-30-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Unban request - by TroubledTroll - 10-30-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Unban request - by Fultz - 11-23-2014, 05:34 PM