[Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation
Applications

Roach

Spoiler :
**You open an envelope that appeared in your mailbox**

Good day Mr. Wilson. 
We here at the M.S.C Recruitment center recently reviewed your application to our PMC, and we decided that you were to be accepted. Not into the clan, but you are accepted to get interviewed as we need more information about you. You may contact any recruitment officer for this matter both at our headquarters (IG) or at our website. (Via steam) We hope you have a nice week.

Sincerely Bruce G. Collins.

OOC: You are accepted for step two into getting into M.S.C. You can contact me ([FL:RP] Hillerbear) or another recruitment officer (Currently [FL:RP] Tomsn!pes) IG or via steam.

Diggy

Spoiler :

Good day Mr. Harschaft.

We here at the M.S.C Recruitment center recently reviewed your application to our PMC, and we decided that you were to be accepted. Not into the clan, but you are accepted to get interviewed as we need more information about you. You may contact any recruitment officer for this matter both at our headquarters (IG) or at our website. (Via steam) We hope you have a nice week.

Sincerely Bruce G. Collins.

OOC: You are accepted for step two into getting into M.S.C. You can contact me ([FL:RP] Hillerbear) or another recruitment officer (Currently [FL:RP] Tomsn!pes) IG or via steam.

Request(s) for an alliance

Hostage

Spoiler :

Dear representatives of Slyfox corporation. We have decided to accept your request to meet us for the subject of a possible future alliance. Contact me Bruce G. Collins for more information.

OOC: Contact [FL:RP] Hillerbear on steam.

[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Real Tom

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mist Security Corporation - by Jordy - 07-19-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - by Imperator - 02-17-2015, 10:32 PM