2 months banned and i did not what i was banned for
Your name: Papas

Your ban ID: 47385

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: Breaking FearRP, Backseat admin, insulting players and staff on the OOC

Involved: Blurr, Me, 2 guys that random tranq and really fear rp, and Infernaw

Why we should unban you: Really easy:
First of all, where did i fearrp?! i was a police seargent, a guy was knifing Blurr store windows, i said stop with my tazer pointed to the man, he run (he fearrp not me), but he run, then i request all units to apartments, because he try to pull a knife and kill me, then i get him in front of Blurr store, then someone come behind and tranq me, RANDOM TRANQ me, then i ask for admin help with @@ , then alot of people start talking in OOC, the guy that fearrp and the random tranq guy start arguing with me, minutes later, i get 2 months banned?! Insulting player and staff?! to be honest everyone were licking Admin balls, if i dont lick admins balls i get banned is that it? thats what you showing here Infernaw, that ban was WRONG totaly WRONG. i ask for help you dont help. then you say i fear rp when i didnt even had guns pointed, i get random tranq from my back, then you say i insult people, yea i said they were licking ur balls, good good thats insulting. Sure ban me for 2 months, PERFECT, just perfect Smile At least you could ban for a REAL reason, you are the worst admin i ever seen Wink
And yes i want to get unbanned, or just perma me. If you want to ban, ban it perma, 2 months or perma its same thing right now i really dont care. I want to get unabanned, that ban was BAD, i did not fearrp i did not what i was banned for, and you know it Smile

Messages In This Thread
2 months banned and i did not what i was banned for - by LPapas - 04-09-2014, 10:19 PM