Unban Request
Wink 
Your name: Darkrich

Your ban ID: 36590

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Propspamming the server, Trying to crash it'

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

Hey guys, first of all please pardon my English as it is not my primary language, secondly I would like to acknowledge that I was propspamming this day, but I had no intentions with crashing the server, neither did it crash.

I was just trying to have some fun. I saw alot of people at these times propspam, and I thought it would be fun to do so too. But I never had any idea it would be punished so harsh, if I knew I would never begin with this violation of the rules. (Btw the ban happend like almost a year ago)

I would like to apologize to [FL] Grub for wasting his time on my dumb move, and also to the whole team and players of CityRP for not sticking to the rules. I really love CityRP and I have learned from my mistakes, I dont expect anyone to forgive me as this "crime" I commited is noted in the rules of violation and I broke it.

But if there is a little chance for me to be forgiven and unbanned, I would never break the rules on CityRP anymore, not on purpose anyway. I would stick nicely to the rules. Thanks for your time for at least reading this.

Cheers,

DarkRich

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Darkrich - 01-17-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Grub - 01-18-2014, 03:31 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-18-2014, 10:04 AM