Didn't feel that this criticism belonged in the courthouse
Mere minutes ago, I was banned from one of the Semi-serious Roleplay Evocity servers on the claim of "Attempted RDM". Firstly, when you walk behind the police station and turn around to see 3 government officials approaching you with knives drawn, would you do nothing? I of course, in character, said "Whoa now, back off you guys." And when my warning was not taken seriously, I equipped my pistol and fired a few times at them, then sprinted past them to escape. One of them said "Get him!" And as I ran, I turned around to fire a few more times at my pursuers, only to see that they were using noclip and teleportation to allies against me. I rounded 2 corners before one of the government officials who were noclipping picked me up with the physic's gun, and dropping me to my death from a high place. Immediately afterwards, I was banned by that player.

Now I ask you this, how was that "RDM"ing, and why did I get banned for it?

*Also, it was a 24 hour ban, but still, wtf? Really?

EDIT: Not looking to ban/remove administrators from power or anything, not even to remove the ban itself, just putting this story out there. Opinions welcomed, but please try to refrain from being ignorant or "Douche"-Like.

Messages In This Thread
Didn't feel that this criticism belonged in the courthouse - by BlackenedHeart [NLR] - 09-10-2013, 08:57 AM