Unban Request Sanik.. Read first question after :p
(08-19-2013, 12:38 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Well honestly I can see you havent changed too much since you are not taking this seriously what so ever with your ps comments.

And prop abuse is minging in no matter what form you are doing it. Goofing off or doing it on purpose. You were smashing his car and it doesnt matter how many people were on the server because it is still minging. Purposely smashing his car for the lolling is honestly horrible and the fact you thought that is okay makes me question your judgement after knowing you were on a last warning situation. I personally do not know about the punchwhoring but my side of the two bans does not see any reason to unban you.

Honestly i wish i could find a better way to explain to you what i mean... Prop pushing a random guy for the "Lolling" are pretty bad i know and in general i know but still what i did was then and now is now ... Pretty big diffrence and the PS comment i know it wasnt that serious but i take everything on this thread and everything you take serious... Its just hard for me to explain it in a way that makes it sound serious enough for you..

Edit: I knew i was on the last warning and i really though i knew what i was doing every momment but at this and few other momments i was just like ... Mind fucked black screen in the eyes had no idea what i did i changed that alot now...

Edit: That momment and a few other momments were my blackout momments >.< I hate then they happen

Edit: Again as i said i have been playing alot more serious Rp with more need of emotions and more need of serious choices and they have helped me know what to do on FL So im prepared to whatever happends... I will always be prepared to not break rules

Edit: 15 bans must be your mistake 14* It dosent make the big chance but its only 14* Since one of them was a mistake

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request Sanik.. Read first question after :p - by Alphaey - 08-19-2013, 12:45 PM