Unban Request Sanik.. Read first question after :p
(08-18-2013, 08:56 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I dont think you should be unbanned honestly. You have been banned 15 times. Even on top of that your ban by mean being your 15th is for prop pushing and smashing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...EK9oncQOFg

Just watch that and tell me you think that is okay for a roleplaying server. Humans make mistakes yes but when you do something on that level it isnt a mistake you is you knowingly breaking the rules at a severe point.

I seen what i did trust me alot of times and i really took at deep look inside of myself and my bans and ended up saying this "Time to stop talking with idiots on the internet" And "Im never gonna touch a gun unless im cop or SRU" And "Think before doing action my friend" And "Make choices more realistic" And "Becarefull with props >.<" Thats what i told myself and even through i have alot of bans i made them in a kinda childish stage... I hate myself by doing that >.< And some of the bans even look more serious on paper then in the reality... And to end this the prop pushing wasnt in anyway meant to be a minging thing... He "Was" My friend but ended up hating me and used that video to blackmail me... As you can see few people were on so we were just lolling each other i didnt in anyway mean to be mingy then i did that i promise you that :d

Ps Why you make this smiley : d to this smiley Cheese Stupid post >.<

Edit: I know why you in somehow dont see why i should get unbanned true i have alot of bans but never letting me back wouldnt give me any chance to show if i changed... Bro .... :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request Sanik.. Read first question after :p - by Alphaey - 08-19-2013, 12:04 PM