Unban Request- Rob
Your name: Rob

Your ban ID: # 35496

Banned by:[FL] MikeyTheFox
Reason: Scamming

Involved: aagaard,Murdershy

Why we should unban you: My friend and I aagaard built a club. I had a gunshop in the club.This man came to buy weapons he wanted an m3 and shotgun ammo, he payed and I gave him his m3's but he payed me and I did not give him his ammo because my Gmod had crashed. Now I know that sounds like an excuse, however I was talking to Murdershy on skype at the time and when my Gmod crashed I sent messages on steam to aagaard. Now maybe he can screen shot it or copy and paste the conversation. I guess it was my fault I scammed him because I was mad that I lost all my work on my club and never got back on. I will be more than happy to pay that man back his 1400$.I am really sorry that this happened and I never wanted to get in trouble.I really would appreciate being unbanned as I really enjoy this server and play it every day. I really feel sorry for what I did and next time if my Gmod ends up crashing I will get back on and sell the rest. I was just so mad I worked on this club and all the stuff was gone. So basically I raged and it is partially my fault
I was banned but I only made him lose 1400 and I will pay him back more than that.

Thanks for reading
-Rob

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request- Rob - by Rob - 08-04-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Unban Request- Rob - by MikeyTheFox - 08-04-2013, 09:55 AM