Unban me pls.
Your name: (Steam friends name) -natioN'

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 32330

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Vauld

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Basing as a chef, having an AK-47 out as a chef, Propblock too.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) [FL] Vauld , snoo

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I love this Server :/ and ye EVERYONE have to read & Play like the rules! Thats right! I didnt know that im not allowed to basing as a chef and have a AK-47 as a chef :/ but - (not know anything is no excuse thats right) But i knowed that Propblock isnt allowed ... - i have do it .... Sad ....i call no names but today i saw 5-10 People who have prop blocked ... hours ...and hours ...and hours .... no reaction from anyone ... btw. i have do it too! I have become a ban ^^ maybe the others become a ban too! Thats right! Thats okay! and thats good!

Why do i post a unban request now? ... Guys i really like CityRP ... and youre Servers are the only one who exist. Youre Servers are funny! I like it! in the last 2 days i played 16 hours on it Cheese ... and i swear this few hours without your Server was hard for me! Really hard! Because for me is CityRP the best RP in Gmod. Guys you have really punished me :/ It hears crazy but this few hours punished me hard ... i have so a bad english and i give my best to write more or less good english text only for become a second Chance :/

I learned from my mistakes! i learned really. Next time they i Play on your Server i read & Play like the rules! Because i saw the effect for my mistakes! and the effect is really hard :/ ...

So ... please guys Sad When you want i come in your ts (I have it in my favorites but unban requests are not allowed so i dont does it ^^ - a first step in the right side?) i come in your ts and excuse me for my mistakes :/ I go in the Server and excuse me by all of you when you want :/ I do all ... but i cant wait 13 days Sad please does not do this to me Sad I have not only make bad things :/ And i have a lot of fun in your Servers! Please let me go with a blue eye and disable the ban :/ every Minute in they i cant Play hurts Sad Its no joke i really learned about this! And i told you ... 1 more mistake and my second Chance is broke ... let me Show you that a second Chance for everyone is never false! Im a human ... but i life in Computer ...and at the time i life in your Servers Sad so dont kill me Sad 13 days are really really really hard Sad Please look at me so Long you want but give me a second Chance Sad

Wish you a nice day guys
Please have a hurt Sad
Im only a human
I hope we se us fast Sad

Messages In This Thread
Unban me pls. - by -natioN' - 05-27-2013, 09:14 AM
RE: Unban me pls. - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-27-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Unban me pls. - by -natioN' - 05-27-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: Unban me pls. - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-27-2013, 09:42 AM
RE: Unban me pls. - by -natioN' - 05-27-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Unban me pls. - by -natioN' - 05-27-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Unban me pls. - by DoomDude1 - 05-27-2013, 11:44 AM