The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 13 Nov
(12-04-2023, 04:05 PM)Divey Wrote: I know I can't preach, as I wasn't the best owner ever, but it's sad to see FL in the state its currently in.

When SoulRipper transferred ownership to you this is not what he envisioned.

Ultimately it was your responsibility. And I find it sad how you haven't realised your incredible lacklustre management of FL until now. Because you let people dramatically influence you and FL ended up in the wrong hands when you inevitably lost interest. Honestly, I think you owe all the people who put faith in you as an owner an apology before you make any attempt to critique the management that ultimately is a result of you. I have my respects for you, because I know you ultimately want well for FL, but you let FL slip through your fingers and fall into unpredictable hands - which is exactly what you were not supposed to do.

What made Soul the perfect owner is that he was consistent. You could put your faith in him. When he said he would never let FL die and fund it from his own money if necessary it was honest words from a person who truly cared. Now we have a management team covertly dictated by Pollux under the masquerade of a collective ownership. Great.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Ausverkauft, DreeBott

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 13 Nov - by Haarek - 12-07-2023, 08:52 PM