Regarding lack of admin activity on v33x.
(04-11-2012, 05:45 PM)StillAlive Wrote: When I'm occassionally online I go to V33x. Some of the problems seems to be that people spawns a huge pile of props on the server, which means that I get approx.
14-15 snapshot errors and buffer overflows before I can get in.

And Biowulf you are allowed to make fun of us, but what you're saying is actually true.
Personally I havent been able to play for a few weeks due to a lot of studying. This comes in the first line which I'm sure you all understand.

However I agree with you guys and can see it from your angle. It must be frustrating for you as players. This is a big problem and it has always been.
I support v33x admins only but it seems like there isn't much backing up on this topic.

I wasn't really intending to make fun of admins. But it's just, some of them just 'say' they go on V33x and just don't after all. Mostly with the excuse they are too busy. Afterwards, they play on V2d anyways.
"I will be more active on v33x blabla" We have all heard that a million times from everyone by now but it just isn't happening.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • equal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding lack of admin activity on v33x. - by Biowulf - 04-11-2012, 07:31 PM