[FL] SnowFlame
What other cover should we have given? An armored box with a door? The keypad is beneath the tower. It's covered. The keypads on the elevator are covered by the do not shoot up or down an elevator shaft rule. They initiated the raid as they stated in Wizz's video. Look at the video and tell me that is not the start of the raid. Is walking up to the Nexus with guns when ready to raid not initiation of a raid?

Also you stated: "For the most part, it should be pretty clear what comprises a doomfort-" and "Doomforts are overpowered defences that are almost impossible for a raiding party to overcome-" (All in the rules, of course.)

It is clearly stated that this is not a doomfort as in the rules and you can clearly see them nearly killing me while I'm in the tower. It's a semi-transparent platform that leaves me with no cover and nowhere to go. If they would have kept fighting, they probably would have killed me.

EDIT: Also I understand that staff have final say, but considering the fact that you removing the tower assisted the others in a successful raid and then you joined their gang moments later is not indicative that you had an unbiased approach to the rules.

Also, despite the title of the thread being you, the report is still against all players involved as they still lacked a valid reason to raid and had no business coming to our gate with weapons drawn telling us they are here to take our non-existent contraband. The only reason I picked your name for the title of the report is due to your actions being the most impactful due to you overwhelmingly turning the, again, invalid raid to their favor as well as due to it being disproportionately impacted by your position.

Messages In This Thread
[FL] SnowFlame - by Memeimrich - 12-05-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by SnowFlame - 12-06-2020, 12:01 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by Memeimrich - 12-06-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by SnowFlame - 12-06-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by Memeimrich - 12-06-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by Wizker - 12-06-2020, 12:44 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by SnowFlame - 12-06-2020, 12:49 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by Memeimrich - 12-06-2020, 01:16 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by SnowFlame - 12-06-2020, 12:41 PM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by Memeimrich - 12-06-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by SnowFlame - 12-06-2020, 08:34 PM