Lack of Humour.
Your name: [FL:RP] Create

Your blacklist ID:  84255, 84254,84256

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87369477

Reason: BRA (75109) - Building an unrealistic custom vehicle w/o permission

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

As I stated in the Player Report, I was in a Teamspeak channel with multiple administrators/moderators and when I informed them of this, they did not once batter an eyelid. I spoke to [FL:M] Reebs and when this situation occurred he chuckled. After a discussion with [EGC] NightHawkd, also now a Veteran, He stated that the way these kind of rule breakages occur, is if it is putting harm to other players and/or affecting others roleplay in which it was not as I was the only one on the Evocity_v2d server at the time. The vehicle was solely made for the video skit and it was not used as any kind of weapon or damage. As soon as the video cut off, I got out of the vehicle and removed it then went offline. I can confirm that it was just me as the video was taken on Sunday, ‎September ‎11, ‎2016, ‏‎2:37:47 AM BST. I was indeed only doing it for humour and I understand that the player who posted the Player Report must have a personal vendetta against me and rather than himself speaking to myself about it, he continues to find any reason to get me banned/blacklisted. I hope you take my unblacklist request/removal of blacklist request into consideration as I wish to continue building.

Messages In This Thread
Lack of Humour. - by Create - 09-18-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Lack of Humour. - by Reebs - 09-18-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Lack of Humour. - by Create - 09-18-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Lack of Humour. - by Awestruck - 09-19-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Lack of Humour. - by Awestruck - 09-19-2016, 03:47 PM