Banned a bit to harsh
Thumbs Down 
Your name: #ARM Brothers# Gonze

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24850636

Your ban ID: 73651

Banned by: [FL:M] Brikaas

Reason: R/C to avoid NLR Blacklist

Involved: Me , [FL:M] Brikaas, and #Arm Brothers# Millo

Why we should unban you: Well. this is how it all went down. At first i was randomly killed without any trace of RP by 2 guys . then i went back to the place to let them know that they were breaking rules and that i would be posting a demo of them rdming me, By then i had allready broken NLR i realized . so when Brikaas brought me i knew i deserved a punishment even tho i did it in good faith. Brikaas Blacklisted and killed me and Millo. When i tried to respawn i couldnt respawn cause it said 600 Seconds somehow, i werent able to chat or anything not even pm Brikaas, so i tried to rejoin and see if it would fix the problem. when i re entered i got instabanned 1 seconds after i joined without any explanation. The problem is that i had no idea that those 600 seconds was the punishment. i thought i was blacklisted for weapons or something like that, which cant be bugged by rejoining or anything. Brikaas didnt explain me the terms of my punishment even tho i asked about them twice, i guees he was busy or something so he just took off right after Black Listing us.

The points is: i had no clue that it would bug the blacklist system if i rejoined , i only rejoined cause i wanted to conversate further with Brikaas... i mean normally when u get blacklisted for driving, guns, or etc then your character will just be denied those things ingame automatically. i had no idea what punishment i had recieved or what to do or not to. the only thing Brikaas explained was what we did wrong which i can approve. he then said you are now being Blacklisted 45 Minutes. then i asked for what? as in what part of the game are we blacklisted for. he didnt respond and tped away. at that point i realised i could not msg or speak. so i rejoined thinking these 600 seconds would still be there when i re entered the game, which they wasnt.. but before i even had 1 second to msg Brikaas he banned me for 24 Hours instead.. i know i only have 8 hours left or so. but i would really love to spend the rest of the weekend rping .

i hope your will consider this. and no offence to you Brikaas if you read this.

Best Regards Gonze.

Messages In This Thread
Banned a bit to harsh - by Gonze - 09-10-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Banned a bit to harsh - by Brikaas - 09-10-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Banned a bit to harsh - by Gonze - 09-10-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Banned a bit to harsh - by Brikaas - 09-10-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Banned a bit to harsh - by Gonze - 09-10-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Banned a bit to harsh - by Rylund - 09-11-2016, 01:47 PM