Unblacklist request
(09-03-2016, 05:00 PM)TheMJ Wrote: There were two staff members present at my previous event, that being [FL] Falcao (at the time) and [FL:M] Skummet (now and administrator). Both of them were there too witness my demotions of the exact same reason to the ones of today. Even though Falcao is not a staff member anymore, he still at that time had the permissions to ban me or blacklist me if he thought my actions were infringing on rules, this being the same with Skummet. No action was taken and the event went ahead as planned. I did not ask for approval to demote people, nor was I given permission, I just did it and no punishments were given out as a result of that.

With that said, I performed the same actions in my event today and was punished. Let me make this clear, I do not disagree with the blacklist, but disagree with the course of action that was taken to punish myself and I believe you do not understand what I'm trying to defend myself with. The fact I was given the wrong impression by staff members at a previous event makes this punishment a mere misunderstanding.

I can not tell why they did not take any actions at that time, maybe they did not see the demotions beeing made when beeing busy with @ calls or not, if it all happened as you say.

However for this case it was clear a rule had been broken and enough for a punishment to be issued.
The blacklist will remain and by that I'm Denying this unblacklist request.

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist request - by TheMJ - 09-03-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Unblacklist request - by Raccoon - 09-03-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Unblacklist request - by TheMJ - 09-04-2016, 06:35 AM
RE: Unblacklist request - by Raccoon - 09-04-2016, 01:36 PM