Hello, a mistake is done.
Ban ID [5469]
Banned by [FL] Toby-Website coder @ payin
Your name/steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25829200
Server: Rp_Evocity v2d
Reason: Scamming

Hello, I have been banned for something i have not done, thought I understand why the admin made the decision he did make, I will start with explaining what happened.

- I requested the services of a car salesman by the name of ‘Equalizer’ If I remember right, I wanted to sell my Mustang, and he was willing to buy it of me, we went outside the Petrol Station to make the exchange, he gave me the money, and told me to drop the car ..

Here is where I don’t understand anything … I dropped the car on the ground and then it disappeared the same second, Equalizer said ‘Drop the car then, I gave you the money’ and I opened my inventory again in frustration – but the Mustang was not there, we called an admin and the admin said he was going to check the log, to see if I was lying, something I really hope he did, because I’m innocent in this..

It was a lot of people outside BP, somewhere even invisible.. I don’t know what happened, but It really annoys me that no one, especially Equalizer didn’t’ try to sort it out there, I offered refund in terms of my Tides truck, and I offered the money back, on PM, but he didn’t answer me.
(Then would be the only one with losses, and eventually (?) refunded of the loss.)

And I took the admins word on checking the server log, to see if I really dropped the car, something I have a feeling of that he didn’t do, since I’m banned now..
(Don’t remember who, he was invisible)
I don’t see how this is relevant, but I include it anyway, I was at my friend’s house, and he saw the whole thing, and can witness my innocence, thought anyone can ‘say’ that.

Steam ID of banned person is STEAM_0:0:25829200

EDIT: I am sure that i didn't press sell, because Equalizer gave me 125.000 for the car, and i had a total of 135.000 after he sent the money.

Messages In This Thread
Hello, a mistake is done. - by PoXno - 12-12-2011, 12:02 AM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by equal - 12-12-2011, 01:46 AM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by Toby - 12-12-2011, 09:35 AM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by PoXno - 12-12-2011, 01:14 PM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by Zoidberg - 12-18-2011, 06:31 PM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by SoulRipper - 12-18-2011, 06:37 PM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by PoXno - 12-18-2011, 06:45 PM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by PoXno - 12-29-2011, 01:31 AM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by Toby - 01-03-2012, 08:58 AM