SoulRipper | Agorith
Your previous admin abuse threads I've reviewed in a serious matter, however I've realized now that I should've take it with a grain of salt. Accussing me of lying, while I'm just typing facts, is for me confirming my thoughts.

An admin asks you to provide an unedited version of a video, which you resist. If you resist to supply the thread with evidence, it will be denied.

In the other thread, you're accussing Agorith of lying, but it's your word versus his word, there's not enough evidence for me to conclude who is right, therefore resulting in favor of the admin.

I've not abused my powers by not discussing this with the SA team, I've got all rights to deny admin abuse threads on my own. Only if I think a second opinion is needed, I'll discuss the case with one of the superadmins.

I do not have any interests / friendship with Agorith that could make me biased. There's also no advantages I could achieve in any way.

This thread is a rewritten copy of the former admin abuse threads. One admin abuse thread was approved. Agorith has been suspended for a week and this is and will stay the final penalty. If you create a similar AA thread again, you'll be warned and the thread will be removed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.

Messages In This Thread
SoulRipper | Agorith - by Greed^ - 08-07-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: SoulRipper | Agorith - by Agorith - 08-07-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: SoulRipper | Agorith - by Greed^ - 08-07-2016, 08:46 PM
RE: SoulRipper | Agorith - by SoulRipper - 08-07-2016, 09:14 PM