Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts
I don't get why all moderators and admins (with no involvement whatsoever) get a pass to voice their opinion on every abuse thread when normal members are not given the same treatment. They rarely add much besides arguing (i.e. discussing - what the idea is to avoid) for the admin in question, something that should be reserved for those making the final judgement. 

I understand the rationale behind closing them from becoming a discussion, but allowing admins - involved or not - to comment doesn't follow that very rationale. 

The way I see it posting should be limited to only people directly involved (administrators or not) and SAs. In addition sometimes posts are still left up only with a warning while som others are entirely removed. This should be streamlined with all posts entirely removed and replaced with a warning. 

Despite this I want to make it clear that I'm happy for the fact efforts are being taken to keep admin abuse threads public and accessable for everybody. That's best for everybody.
The following 2 users Like Joykill's post:
  • Greed^, mgdwszx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts - by User 19014 - 08-01-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts - by User 19014 - 08-01-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts - by Joykill - 08-04-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts - by Create - 08-04-2016, 04:38 AM