Donald Trump Will Never Be President (MY OPINION)
(08-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Hitman Wrote: What I am tired of is the people who are not from the United States worrying about and protesting Donald Trump's rise to President.

Why? People in other countries actually care about who runs one of the most powerful nations in the world.

(08-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Hitman Wrote: People say he is racist but can not back it up with any kind of cohesive argument. They always fall back on the wall. How does a wall that is meant to help prevent illegal immigration translate to racism?

You're right, that act is not racist. I'm still completely unsure of the logistics of it such as where it will be funded from. It's also a step back in terms of progression.

(08-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Hitman Wrote: Don't even resort to saying "he wants to ban Muslims." Islam is not a race, it is a religion.

Islam is not a race. I ask, do you agree with banning Muslims from entering your country? I'm fairly certain it would be unconstitutional. Not to mention if he were to be president, that would be a policy he would drop.

(08-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Hitman Wrote:
  • You say we as if you are American.

But aren't we all human? Shouldn't we, as a species, try and work together and not put up barriers to each other?

(08-01-2016, 05:40 AM)Hitman Wrote: No offense, but you should be more concerned about Brexit as it affects you more than our presidential election.

Not a valid argument.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Marty

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump Will Never Be President (MY OPINION) - by aviator - 08-01-2016, 06:57 AM