Kerbals Leave
As you may know Kerbal has recently been banned from the community for a period of 6 months for reaching 10 bans. Due to this he has decided to leave the community for good. This is what he asked me to post on his behalf.

Quote: Wrote:

To the Fearless Community, I have came to a conclusion that I will be leaving Fearless for good due to many reasons. My first reason is I have lost interest in Fearless itself. My second reason is the server has turned into a massive Aggressive fest and everywhere I go I either get mugged or Murdered, which isn't fun RP at all. The only passive RP's which occur are from Lesanka and Avgar. And since I am known as a minge on the server and quite a few people have a lot of hate towards me, I don't feel welcomed anymore and I have no reason to play anymore. My third and Final reason is I do not want to be apart of a community where the owner is paying ddoser's to ddos other server, which I am not going to name nor get into an argument about. Thankyou to JoeJoeBinks, aDuckOnQuack, Raven, Yogi Bear, Baloo, Puffinator, Supra and JoshZ who introduced me into this roleplay server and how we had some great memories. Also thank you to the other RolePlayers for helped me in many roleplays, except a few cough  Cough DylanJamesPenn Cough.

Thankyou for a great experience, take care - Kerbal (Kerbz smokes Herbz)
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
Kerbals Leave - by Joe Joe - 05-10-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Kerbals Leave - by DreeBott - 05-10-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Kerbals Leave - by Joe Joe - 05-10-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Kerbals Leave - by Joe Joe - 05-10-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Kerbals Leave - by DreeBott - 05-10-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Kerbals Leave - by Create - 05-10-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Kerbals Leave - by Joe Joe - 05-10-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Kerbals Leave - by Joe Joe - 05-10-2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Kerbals Leave - by Hitman - 05-10-2016, 04:49 PM