[FL] Agorith
Name: GHOSTK1LL3R

Time/Date: 2:48

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43023747

Name of Administrator: [FL] Agorith

Evidence:

All evidence that is to be refereed to has been acquired from the following thread:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid573091

Those involved that I recall are the following: 
- Hitman
- Infernaw
- GHOSTK1LL3R
- AwestruckBullet
- Greed
- Agorith

The evidence that I am going to present is not the quality I would have preferred to show however the posts were so rapid photos from my phone where the only way I was able to acquire information pertaining to the events that occurred. 

Backplot:

The events that occurred today are very vivid in my mind and I should be able to clearly present to you the situation that unfolded.  At 1:00 22/4/16 a thread was made by Infernaw titled ' Infernaw AMA' within this thread Infernaw was asking for questions to herself of which she'd reply as honestly as she could. A community member by the name of Greed responded asking why 'Why aren't you active when you have a large responsibility as a super administrator?'.

To this question the accused (Agorith) decided to take the AMA into his own hands and reply saying 'A lot can happen behind scenes that won't be shown[sic]'. Hitman then came back at Agroith stating 'Why were you answering questions when it is an Infernaw AMA not ask Infernaw Agorith answers.' After this was stated by Hitman, Agorith went bezerk and started deleting any thread that mentioned anything to do with anything that could be linked to him. The only evidence of this I was able to salvage was the following photo which of course was removed. Agorith during this rampage removed over 10 independent comments(to my assumption) which included of:

-One super-admin (Infernaw)
- One admin (Hitmanny)
- One moderator (Awestruck)
- Two members (Greed, GHOSTK1LL3R)

Keep in mind Agorith is of admin rank and deleted a comment of a super-admin(Infernaw). Infernaw had this to say but then was deleted instantly by Agorith:
[Image: c7fb473412.jpg]

The point to this is this. To some of you, you may find this a simple and minor offence of removing multiple posts but think of it like this. If Agorith is to go around removing posts of someone of a higher status on FL, of admins of equal rank, of modetators that look up to admins to see how they should act and to players who look at admins to show an example. How does this show what an admin should be doing?

Equally, how do we not know that Agorith will go on a rampage once again but this time he will go around deleting data from peoples accounts, banning people for no reason? To note, even a superadmin believes this is admin-abuse as stated in the post by Infernaw before being hastily being removed by Agorith.

I feel Agorith is unstable( in my own opinion, mentally) which has been clearly shown from the actions of this staff member and shouldn't be trusted with the position he has been given. The points made are purely factual and assumptions I have made are based on what Agorith has done. Regardless of why Agorith has done this, how can we know that he won't do this again?

If in the circumstances that you are reading this thread and then when you go refresh the page you are unable to see this thread, you know where to look.

GHOSTK1LL3R,
The Fearless Truth Uncoverer

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Agorith - by User 12049 - 04-22-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith - by Infernaw - 04-22-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith - by SoulRipper - 04-22-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith - by Infernaw - 04-22-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith - by User 12049 - 04-22-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith - by Hitman - 04-22-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith - by SoulRipper - 04-23-2016, 05:00 PM