Xtremefighter and docter kula
Name of player: Doctor Kula & Xtremefighter

SteamID
Xtremefighter STEAM_0:0:44636092
Doctor KuLa STEAM_0:0:17245716

Time in GMT: 21:20

Server: v2d

Summary: Pulled over the caravan because of the reckless driving, Xtreme was the driver as a mechanic, I have not footage of directly looking at him but he was the only mechanic at the time and shortly changed jobs after, in the video you can see fearRP breakage of both players, with xtreme refusing to get out of the vehicle all together. Docter chooses to remove himself from the vehicle, turns up against the wall, I turn around for a split second at this point he chooses to bolt it, only stopping ( at gunpoint) when I tase him. During this xtreme takes the opportunity to jump out the window and sprint away, take note I found him several minutes later with a different suit on, changing his appearance to get away from a cop, which is also failRP. Finally he was a mechanic in which he took place in reckless driving which does not fit the desired roleplay of the job. 

Evidence
Logs will provide evidence for xtremefighter being a mechanic, changing suit to the 'Philip Marlowe', then shortly changing job to citizen.
I clearly had my gun on Doctor KuLa when he chose to run, displaying a breakage of FearRP with someone who has thousands of hours.

Messages In This Thread
Xtremefighter and docter kula - by Smex - 12-25-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Xtremefighter and docter kula - by Smex - 12-25-2015, 09:48 PM
RE: Xtremefighter and docter kula - by Smex - 12-25-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Xtremefighter and docter kula - by Smex - 12-25-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Xtremefighter and docter kula - by Audacter - 12-25-2015, 10:07 PM