Your name: BlurrTheReindeer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68019350

Your ban ID: 68337

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Fear RP

Involved: Link, Zan, Myself and Ivan

Why we should unban you: 

Hello Staff,

I will start by where it all started, so I was driving towards the city until I hit a cop car, then started to reverse.
I then got shot and my car became damaged (0% Car HP) I then got out and started to run when the cops where still a distance away. I ran into the rebel house then ran out that's when the tazed me outside. 

When I was pulled out I started to mouth the officers off IC (Zan and Link) I then was tazed and then when I got up I ran towards a pole near me and ran around in a circle motion, then Zan used the arrest batton to arrest me.

I was banned for "Fear RP" I agree that it may had been fear RP yet I genuinely though they had arrest battons out when I got up, since I was arrest 5-10 seconds after being pulled up.

Here are a few screenshots explain where I was and what I did.

Now as you can see, this is a reconstruct of what happened and where we where ect. As I said above, I though Zan and Link has ASAP Battons on at the time, I was handcuffed at the time so it still was a mistake although.

When Ivan brought me IG we talked for 15-20 minutes until I said it was a mistake and I it was my fault. I didn't instead to break fear rp I was just running a short distance before Zan hit me to arrest me. I wasn't going to run to get away I wanted to run to the pole and that was it. Never intend to break a rule. 

I would also like to state out that I was happy about be owning up that is was a mistake, although when I was talking to him in Steam, he said that he wanted the ban to be a last resort then I asked him why it wasn't and he replied "ffs Blurr" then ignored me. I don't have a screenshot since I closed the chat and it erased.

I do however have a screenshot of Zan say why Ivan did ban me - here it is

Now in the @ call IG I not once insulted him yet he asked me once or twice perhaps three times to type yet I responded with something along the lines of "I have a mic feature for a reason" or "I do not want to type since it will take a long time" and "I haven't got time to type" 

In which I also had 13 FPS and it was laggy to type. 

I then infact typed from then on until Zan was confused of what part we where on about, then I used my mic to quickly explain and Ivan muted me.

So apparently behind the whole reason of me being banned was for Fear RP and not following instructions, when in fact I did follow the instructions I just said a few times how I didn't want to type.

Ivan said to be he didn't want to ban me, and Zan, Ivan and Link where all in a Skype call at the time. He told Zan why he banned me instead of letting me have a chance and that was included in the screenshot above. Like I said I NEVER insulted him in the situation IG.

I feel like I don't deserve this ban because I was only running a short distance to the pole, I though Zan and Link both had arrest battons not guns IG, and didn't intend to break fear rp. I only wanted to run towards the pole, until Zan arrested me. I think it rather pathetic and not necessary to be on my ban record. It was just a mistake and I am truly sorry that I did what I did, it won't happen again and if it dose I will have to take the punishment to full extent. 

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - Blurr - by Blurr - 12-23-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Ivan Tempski - 12-23-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Zan - 12-23-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Link - 12-23-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Blurr - 12-23-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Ivan Tempski - 12-23-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Blurr - 12-23-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Link - 12-24-2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Blurr - 12-24-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Ivan Tempski - 12-24-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Blurr - 12-24-2015, 02:16 PM