An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff
The lack of basis the staff have for this blacklist is, in one aspect quite amusing. Can it not be admitted here that the argument for the blacklist is rather flaky with no actual standing behind it?

Taking his comments as derogatory is really pushing it and quite immature from the staff members involved. Honestly, there's nothing wrong admitting that a blacklist or ban was wrong and removing it. Plenty of times I have, and many good staff members removed bans to keep things as fair and just as possible.

It is very likely privately messaging this request, it will be ignored and brushed under - where as here it is more transparent.

The actual definition of the word gay is not vulgar or derogatory in the slightest: "(of a person, especially a man) homosexual" or "carefree/happy". We know it was not the latter one, but even so; saying someone is gay is not homophobic - especially as from what it looks like that Goigle said, it is factual. It is a fact that they are gay. He was stating a fact and how that can be construed as homophobic is beyond me.

The posts Suarez made are rather inconsequential and add nothing to the discussion. This is what the Discussions sub-forum is for, and your views should not be used as an argument to end this topic and in my opinion, just accentuate the lack of basis for the staff's decisions - that one must resort to bringing up trivial matters.
Regards,
aviator
The following 8 users Like aviator's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, mgdwszx, DVN, goigle!, Doctor KuLa, Awestruck, nicknamee, Mist

Messages In This Thread
An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by goigle! - 11-03-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by Ali - 11-03-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by Ali - 11-03-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by Ali - 11-03-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by Ali - 11-03-2015, 08:02 AM
RE: An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by DVN - 11-03-2015, 09:05 AM
RE: An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by aviator - 11-03-2015, 02:49 PM