Frost & Bollemis Ban Request
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: Frost & Bollemis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27645148 (Frost) & 0:1:42057924 (Bollemis)

Time in GMT: Around 9:30 GTM

Server:  33x Server

SummaryI owned a house in Industrial, the house with a single garage (next to the double garage door house). I have left signs out on every door saying ''Do not disturb or attempt to enter! Or else!''. So after i had a small firefight with the corleones, the cops come and stay around for a few minutes. Then most cops leave apart from Frost and Bollemis, who are in my property -- Without a search warrant too. [As shown in the screen shots of the console] i told frost to 'Put the gun down' and told them to 'face the wall' a few times, for which they did after a while. While they were both facing the wall at gun point, Bollemis decided to creep away from which i believe i said 'stay closer' or such yet didn't listen and moved away, while facing the wall. While i was tying Frost with my hostage rope [as seen on the screen shot of my console] Bollemis decides to taze me. One rule states that ''FearRP still applied when someone is cuffing/tying someone with hostage rope'', thus again as seen the the console screen shots, bollemis tazed me. Then i contacted staff via @ [Soul was online at the time but wansn't responding] and they tazed me a few more times, i believe, and broke FearRP. Bollemis used a mic where as frost didnt speak. I have another screenshot of them arresting me for the reason of ''threatening a police officer'', thus trying to get me arrested while they know it was fearRP as i've told them in LOOC: ''FearRP''. Then bollemis tazes me when the president placed an arrest warrant just before i DC'd. They knowingly broke FearRP and continued to go on and start searching + arresting me, as well as unnecessary tazing...

EvidenceAll 5 screenshots are here: http://imgur.com/a/fBvIT

cheers,
TroubledTroll

Messages In This Thread
Frost & Bollemis Ban Request - by TroubledTroll - 10-17-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Frost & Bollemis Ban Request - by Frostii99 - 10-17-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Frost & Bollemis Ban Request - by Frostii99 - 10-17-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: Frost & Bollemis Ban Request - by Viljo - 10-19-2015, 08:04 PM