Fearless Missing
Brick 
[Image: 2015-10-12%2B-%2B1]

To leave fearless was one of the most annoying choises I ever made. I was addicted to this server and I was playing on it almost every day. I had millions of dollars and almost every car. I was a successful builder and earned alot of money on many different ways. It was the perfect server that I never thought I was going to leave. I really enjoyed playing the server each day with my friends and brothers. I joined October 2014, a bit less than one year after I got GMod. When I left fearless I thought about it almost everyday afterwards (in just a few weeks). I missed it so much. And all my friends was wondering why I left and when I would come back. And I wasn't sure if I was going to join the community again. A few months later my computer broke and then I new that if I was going to join Fearless again it would take alot of time because then I would need to save for a new computer. Now I am going at a Vocational Collage and I am training to be a mechanic. I still have alot of time after school that I would love to spend on fearless but I don't have a working computer for it. I've been saving some money for a while but now I realised that I need those money to buy a car and a driving licence when I turn 18. When I first started to play fearless I always played on the v33x server and that intro song (Dave brubeck - take five) moved in to my brain and made a sweet memory. I loved to RP and told many of my friends to join and I even bought GMod + CS Source to many of them because I really wanted them to start playing with me. FearlessRP was my second life, if I felt sad or anything I knew that I could just start the computer and play some FearlessRP and that always gave me a smile on my face. Fearless was like a brother to me. Today I heard that "v33x intro song" (Dave brubeck - take five) and it instantly reminded me about FearlessRP and then I was thinking about all the good memories I actually had with FearlessRP. So I checked out the Forums and stuff and decided to write this text to tell you how much I still miss fearless. FearlessRP is a memory for life and I hope I could get some money fast to buy a computer so I finally could start playing again. So thanks fearless for making me happy and remember that one day I will come back Smile
The following 6 users Like Spear's post:
  • Audacter, umizoomi, CrazySwede, Savage, Johnsson21, Gog

Messages In This Thread
Fearless Missing - by Spear - 10-11-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Fearless Missing - by Audacter - 10-11-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: Fearless Missing - by Spear - 10-11-2015, 10:40 PM
RE: Fearless Missing - by DVN - 10-11-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Fearless Missing - by Spear - 10-12-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Fearless Missing - by umizoomi - 10-12-2015, 06:06 AM
RE: Fearless Missing - by Spear - 10-12-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: Fearless Missing - by Viljo - 10-12-2015, 08:16 AM
RE: Fearless Missing - by Spear - 10-12-2015, 08:20 AM