Tree's Goodbye
Hello everyone,

This will be the last time you will see these words in a thread of mine. I haven't been on the server for quite a time, but the idea of not saying anything to the people I know bothered me. I've been on the servers for almost two years now and I have over 700 hours. With some breaks here and there I have decided to turn another way and get my life back on track. The balance between Social, School and Online life is always difficult to maintain and I feel that I Fearless interferes too much with my school and social life. I've enjoyed my time at Fearless so much that I don't even know where to begin... My Police Department Events, the Ebola Event, and all the freaking events I took part in. Random passive roleplays I came across and the awesome comments on my dumb singing RPs. With 14 roleplaypoints I am too satisfied than anybody could ever imagine. Thank you everyone, Thank you for everything, Thank you for the awesome memories and I will never forget you...

Nighthawkd - I see you as my best buddy at Fearless. I could talk with you about anything: School, life, games, whatever. Goodbye minge <3

Suarez - Oh god... Where do I even have to start. I think started meeting you on teamspeak and in the end I talked with you quite some times. You deserved that moderator rank and I loved you events. Goodbye buddy!

Viljo - You are the biggest stalker ever and you may not stalk people to give out RPPs <3. I am a fan of the Finnish.

Grub - Never really got to know you, but you really seem to be a great and friendly guy. Unfortunately I never got the chance to get in SAA. Good luck with the clan though!

Hostage - Creative, kind, focussed and funny Roleplayer. All I got to say about you! Goodbye bud.

Falcao - You are basically the same story as Suarez. I met you at teamspeak and I talked with you in the same group. This group shared some great moments. And I did with you too. Bye!

Pear - You are worth some big money bud. Oh my god you are so kind to everyone and I learned so much from you as a roleplayer. The best passive roleplays were yours! Bye balloon seller!

Soulripper - It is shameful that we haven't met while we live so close to eachother. Well... there is a good chance that I've already seen you somewhere. I still love to get to know you a little bit better since there is something hiding behind that sailing dude. For me you have always done a good job. Don't let anyone tell something else. Good luck in advance!

Jan - My fellow Dutchman, why are you AFK all the time? <3

Codedbrain - You already did so much for this community. Continue your mission here. 

The rest of my Teamspeak and Fearless buddies - Don't get me wrong here: You have given me the best memories in my life so far. When I was done with school I could always feel a little bit home here. And if I was not able to get on the server I could always share my opinion on the forums. Thank you for the great conversations, discussions and moments. 

This Dutchman is flying out for a while and maybe I will come back home once!
Thank you is all I have to say here.

(Please ask for a personal comment if you want one since I just wrote the names down I came across first)

Kind Regards,
MrTreeGames

(You guys can always remember me since I am the guy sitting behind the piano on the background picture)
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 3 users Like MrTreeGames's post:
  • Suarez, Pear, Grub

Messages In This Thread
Tree's Goodbye - by MrTreeGames - 10-08-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Tree's Goodbye - by Tomo - 10-08-2015, 07:54 PM
RE: Tree's Goodbye - by Falc - 10-08-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: Tree's Goodbye - by Kippsee - 10-08-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Tree's Goodbye - by Cox - 10-08-2015, 08:04 PM
RE: Tree's Goodbye - by Bradley - 10-08-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Tree's Goodbye - by NightHawkd - 10-08-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Tree's Goodbye - by Audacter - 10-09-2015, 06:26 AM
RE: Tree's Goodbye - by Grub - 10-09-2015, 02:26 AM