Report: "aaay" and "[P:O] [FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10"
(08-10-2015, 07:09 PM)WilliamFarmery10 Wrote: Okay, I admit to offending him at times. However not the amount of times he did to me.
He was been homophobic for a start, saying I should have a *** up my ass, which as most of you know I am gay, and this took offense to me. He then pmed me shortly, saying Gays should die. Later on I gave him a tip. I said "Ill give you a tip. Don't tell people homophobic stuff, because one day you might get physically hurt." Which is true. And he replied in the a way I predicted from him. He called me a stalker and if I would come over to his house he would physically harm me. And I was a Prick apparently. So I had enough and was going to go onto another server, but he came along and said more, which retorted to me staying. Until the server crash, atleast.

William Farmery

[P:O] [FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10

Yeah, I can agree on this. Aaay was insulting William more than William was insulting aaay.

Since they both got banned, I'm requesting an extension, possibly longer for aaay.
EDIT: Suarez responded while I was typing. Nevermind this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: "aaay" and "[P:O] [FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10" - by Emil - 08-10-2015, 07:11 PM