CodedBrain (Mavis) promoted to developer
(08-06-2015, 12:13 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 10:45 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Snip
Been here 3 years or so now and I do believe i care for the community, reason i state that he's getting deperate is because this person was demoted for giving himself admin, leaking information, leaking the gamemode and made threats towards FL on numerous occasions and yet soul decides to re-promote him as he has no more developers to fall back on.. it's upsetting so before stepping up to the plate please know what you're talking about.

If you do care for the community you do have a very strange way of expressing yourself. Now the above post is actually constructive and supported with an argument unlike your previous comments.

Soul disagreed from the first second with his demotion so its only natural that he is re-promoted once the people who voted for his demotion left. As for Mavis, he is a very active developer who puts a lot of work in this community, so i think he deserves some more respect then the shitposts about him.
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • DVN, Leon Jenkins, MasterNoda

Messages In This Thread
RE: CodedBrain (Mavis) promoted to developer - by Baskingner - 08-06-2015, 01:24 PM