Is this FailRP? [Debate/Discussion]
(07-22-2015, 06:34 AM)TR1CK Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 05:10 AM)Davidson Wrote: No Shorty. When Hamster says they don't do drive by in this nature then he means that people associated with a Mafia family dosnt shoot up a governmental building without having a target they want to take down. All drive by from mafia groups had always been to kill certain people, and not as scare tactics.
Not really, the mafia aswell burns places down which refuse to pay for their protection, thats why they burn people their place down if they don't pay for protection, instead of just going inside and blow a head off.
I agree Trick. Though we are not talking about a private shop here, we are talking about a governmental building. As I was referring to as well, apologize if that wasn't clear in my post. 
Private Shops: Yes, the mafia used/uses scare tactics to get them to pay and to make others pay for protection.
Governmental Grounds: No, the mafia doesn't shoot governmental buildings at all as a scare tactic. The few times (at least to my knowledge) the mafia have had direct attacks on the government it has ONLY to dispose of certain people.
Conclusion for my point of view: It was failrp, you guys shouldn't even had come to the president but gone to a much more local level. Like bribe the police sergeant and alike. Protection money dosn't come from the government, protection money comes from the public and private shops. You bribe the government.. not threaten them to give you money. (Sure you can threaten the government, if one of your guys have been taken prisoner or something like that.)

Best Regards

Messages In This Thread
Is this FailRP? [Debate/Discussion] - by Shorty - 07-17-2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Suarez - 07-17-2015, 04:55 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Shorty - 07-17-2015, 05:41 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by CommanderEcho - 07-17-2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Barkles - 07-17-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Jericho - 07-17-2015, 07:55 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Jericho - 07-17-2015, 07:58 AM
RE: Is this FailRP? [Debate/Discussion] - by Davidson - 07-22-2015, 08:48 AM