Is this FailRP? [Debate/Discussion]
(07-20-2015, 05:38 AM)Rolorox Wrote: I would like to hear both sides. But depending on how much background there was (not just "pres didn't pay us, we shoot up hospital") because I feel like unless there was sufficient enough drive to go to such extents it shouldn't have happened. You are an intelligent mafia, not terrorists. I agree extorting the president and possibly hostaging hospital staff and citizens would be a good roleplay to show you mean business. But from what I read here you threatened the president, he denied, then you shot and killed a bunch of citizens and defenseless government workers.
Just for clarification nobody was shot or injured/killed. The only "damage" that was done if you consider it damage, would be the gun shots being fired into and around the hospital walls/roof.

Taking people hostage is like a death-wish tbh and is very, very common in CityRP. Shooting up a government building (where no one nor anything was actually damaged) isn't as common and is a lot harder for the government to track down the suspects. People could say oh I saw so and so do it, but there'd be almost no hard evidence. Whereas if you took a hostage, you'd be well known by the government as a hostage taker and would be searched for relentlessly by the law enforcement.

(07-20-2015, 09:42 AM)Jamster Wrote: Mafia don't do drive by shootings of this nature, to be honest.

I don't know what kind of Mafia you're visioning but there have been for sure at least a dozen instances of Mafia Drive-By shootings that have been documented on the news in the past 10 years.

And I wouldn't say that walking through a hospital shooting at its walls and the roof is a drive-by either.

Messages In This Thread
Is this FailRP? [Debate/Discussion] - by Shorty - 07-17-2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Suarez - 07-17-2015, 04:55 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Shorty - 07-17-2015, 05:41 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by CommanderEcho - 07-17-2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Barkles - 07-17-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Jericho - 07-17-2015, 07:55 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Jericho - 07-17-2015, 07:58 AM
RE: Is this FailRP? [Debate/Discussion] - by Shorty - 07-22-2015, 03:28 AM