.jarz unban
I do not recall him saying that to me man, maybe I was not there. Could you provide raw evidence that I was there standing with him while he said that because I don't even remember that.
EDIT: Didn't catch him say that in the video. How are you even going to tell me that that's a valid counter claim when he says that literally seconds before I unlock the physical car. Seriously?
and even if I was there, who's to say that he was not joking with me about "pretending to me a cop". Sure it's extremely unlikely, however let's not forget Marty's in-character description was along the lines of him commonly being drunk and disorderly. That, and the mixture of the alchoholic voice I know first hand, supports the claim. 
I understand that the rule 9.1 states this, that is specifically why I changed my job nearly immediately after I stole from that car. The logs can prove this. The only reason I did not change it for the first car is because the man in uniform told me I can go and do it.
I roleplayed my job accurately beforehand. I asked people if they wanted hits, and if they did, I asked for reasons. I ended up getting nothing because they were all just "because i don't like him" or stuff of the sort, so I changed it to Locksmith right after the first car, may I repeat, that I had permission to unlock. I then roleplayed the Locksmith job correctly. I asked people if they needed stuff unlocked, however of course, my main concern was secretly robbing people's vehicles, which according to the job title is not failrp in the slightest.

Messages In This Thread
.jarz unban - by yarrrs - 07-11-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: .jarz unban - by Obay - 07-11-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: .jarz unban - by Obay - 07-11-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: .jarz unban - by yarrrs - 07-11-2015, 04:38 AM
RE: .jarz unban - by Obay - 07-11-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: .jarz unban - by Obay - 07-11-2015, 12:35 PM