Unban Request
Your name: [Pros]Kman
Your ban ID: 53624
Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR
Reason: Fear rp, 13th ban. Not here to RP
Involved: -
Why we should unban you: Hi, I am making this unban request because I have been banned from the Fearless Role Playing servers for about a year now.
I realised just how much I missed the servers and I remembered all of the fun times I had with my friends and all of the silly things we did( I realise now that we probably shouldn't have done a few of them).
I am not here to complain about the admins or say that I shouldn't have been banned because I do understand now that I was being foolish and was acting inappropriately and that it was the the correct thing for the admins to do, even if at the time I thought I was being banned for unfair reasons.

In the time that I have been banned I have learnt my lesson and  I have greatly matured and I promise that if you give me a chance I will show you that never again will I mess around or do stupid and inappropriate things that could lead me to getting banned.I intent to do alot of rp things such as dj,comedian and amateur race driver Tounge
Please let me return to the cities the Fearless servers and I will strive to be an honourable and disciplined citizen for all of your glorious, prodigious servers.
Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Kman - 06-28-2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Kman - 06-28-2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Unban Request - by dig - 06-28-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Preditor - 06-29-2015, 04:03 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Kman - 06-29-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Preditor - 06-29-2015, 06:28 PM