Unblacklist Request - Weapons
I was the "friend" who told him about his BL.

It started when a couple of others got teleported, then I saw Viiperz get teleported. Because he goes AFK quite recently, sometimes without warning, I tried asking him what was going on, then did it over Steam, as he had his mic muted on Teamspeak. He didn't respond, so I told Barkles, who was above my store at the time, that Viiperz may not respond because he's AFK. He asked why, I said that I didn't know (because he didn't tell me why he was going AFK). So he said okay and then flew back up to the situp involving Viiperz.

It was about 10, maybe 15 minutes later that Barkles flew back down to me and said that Viiperz will be receiving a weapons blacklist, can you let him know when he comes back? - at this point, I said yes, then Barkles proceeded to blacklist. Viiperz then returned maybe half an hour later (I may be wrong) and I told him about the BL. He seemed quite confused, and because he was new to Fearless, he then asked me how to make an unblacklist request - so I pointed him in the direction of the template and rules and now we've ended up here.

Apologies if this post was un-needed, just feel it's necessary as I was somewhat involved in his BL.

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist Request - Weapons - by ViiperzOMighty - 06-07-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - Weapons - by Nightmare - 06-07-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - Weapons - by Barkles - 06-07-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - Weapons - by Barkles - 06-08-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request - Weapons - by Barkles - 06-08-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - Weapons - by Burnett - 06-08-2015, 06:19 PM