Ban regarding FearRP
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] TheMJ

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 61742

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Pinky

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) FearRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Falcao and some officers, didnt get there name.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I wanted to explain this while being held for questioning, however, my arrest ran out and I attempted to PM Pinky but my ban was issued before I could send it. I was running away past the buttoned doors at the bottom of the prison ramp, where I then saw Falcao (playing as a SWAT Unit) appear at the top. This is where my poor sound did not help. I saw him with his gun holstered (which FearRP does not apply on) so I sprinted past to find the open door leading to the garage, I was close enough to sprint past. I did not hear him shouting to stop, however, I was lagging aswell while running towards the area that leads you to the lobby. I did not realise I was breaking FearRP until I was stopped by Pinky. I would have explained this while being held in questioning but my arrest ran out and the ban was issued quite quickly. 
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ban regarding FearRP - by TheMJ - 05-19-2015, 08:12 PM
RE: Ban regarding FearRP - by Falc - 05-19-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Ban regarding FearRP - by Pinky - 05-19-2015, 11:13 PM