/job Dictator

/addlaw cars are banned
/addlaw internet is banned
/addlaw suits are banned

!Kill dictator was killed by rebel 

---

Now, here's something different.

The event is very simple.
It will be a dictatorship, which will not last 15 minutes before a Freedom Fighter strolls into the Nexus with an M4. 
No, no. This will be the:

Fully established, long-standing,

Victrices Omnes Circa
"Conquering all"

The Family
The Nicodemus family has been in power since early 1800s. They have brought this great state of Evocity through the worst times in history. At the birth of each heir, all the crows in Evocity grew white feathers and transformed into majestic doves.
During the time of World War I, Vidar Nicodemus himself rode the now extinct Equus monoclonius and fought off 1000 armed men in combat.
The Nicodemus family are treated with the utmost respect by all notable figures throughout history, including Queen Victoria, Kim Jong Un, and Mahatma Gandhi.

-The History of Evocity within 198 Pages [This book has been approved by the Evocity Publications Association.]

The current family members of the Nicodemus family stand as follows:

Duncan Nicodemus - Our Great Leader. Crowned 12 years ago, he controls every aspect of our lives to ensure our wellbeing and safety.

George II Nicodemus - Abdicated to his eldest son - Duncan - after 37 years in power. He built up Evocity into what it is today.

Maria Nicodemus - The wife of Duncan, and mother of his sons.

George III Nicodemus - The heir to the throne, and eldest of the two sons; aged 16.

Henry Nicodemus - The youngest in the Nicodemus Legacy; aged 14.

Ancestry
All portraits are completely without fault and reflect true accuracy to their respective member.

[Image: george-bancroft.jpg][Image: Sg21nZT.jpg]
[Image: orlando-adrich-portrait.jpg][Image: 4hh0GKU.jpg]
[Image: AboutJimThorpe_image2-2u5q206ut6od70kj0gzzt6.jpg][Image: vBKCDfP.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4KzVyu7Ug50yiF5zz3B3...ZeGCcDs1sl]  [Image: XkwrtTc.jpg]
[Image: 3313552085_8ffea1a2d8.jpg]   [Image: jBsAAMb.jpg]
[Image: UufTWS0.png?1] [Image: jzMMd2V.jpg]

---
I tell you this within the strictest confidence. If I get the police knocking on my door to arrest me, I know who snitched.

History

Evocity didn't originally start out like it is today. There was liberty, freedom of speech, rights, all that. I mean sure, the government cut out a few details here and there, but, everywhere does that, right?

Anyways. On to the 1998 riots. People claimed they weren't getting enough money; too much was going into tax; Nicodemus ain't doing nothing; etc etc. It was like the whole city became one giant mob, man. Like, BP got its windows smashed - AMPM got looted for anything valuable. And it wasn't in jut one district either. District 2P, 2D, 33X and even B1 got affected. What's B1? Well, my friend, exactly. B1 got cut off. Nothing goes in no more. Far as we know, they're all dead.

So our 'great leader' put us into a state of emergency. A lockdown of sorts. He called the shots, got Evocity back on its feet again. 

The senate was just there, like, agreeing to what he said. Not much they could do. Eventually, he sent 'em home one night and they didn't come back. Nobody knows if they got sacked, the quit, or what.

But we ended up with ol' Georgey telling us what to do. For the most part, we just got on with it.

Evocity Now

17 years later and we're still in 'Emergency State'. George abdicated, and Duncan came to power. Duncan is absolutely clueless. He grew up watching his father run the state solo, and he's made it his absolute duty to keep himself in charge.

I'd call it a dictatorship... but I don't want to get exiled... y'know? 

The Government

[b]The Privy Council[/b]
  • Economic & Financial Advisor
This advisor will help the King with all issues related to money.
  • Media Advisor
This advisor will maintain the image of the King and Evocity, from education to television.
  • Welfare Advisor
This advisor is concerned with the people of Evocity. He influences health, culture, and living standards.
  • Military Advisor
Being the sergeant of the EDP, this advisor is in charge of defence, the military and the judiciary.

[b]Elite Defence Paramilitary (EDP)
[/b]

Primarily focused on the safety of the King, the EDP act as the King's private security. During rallies and parades, the EDP serves alongside the POA in keeping the population under control.

Public Order Authorities (POA)

Maintaining order in more corporal ways to the normal Peacekeepers, the POA are as loyal to the King as one can be. They patrol the streets, making sure nobody steps out of line or dare oppose the government in any shape or form.

Peacekeepers

The peacekeepers are Evocity's police force. Although one must be loyal to the King in order to perform this job, they are far more professional and civil about their job than the POA.

Out Of Character Information

This is an event which will happen in the near future. The reason being that it will not be like the DictatorRPs on the servers - citizens will obey the laws; observe lockdowns; Groups of freedom fighters won't form within 5 minutes.

There is one rule with this RP.

You cannot raid in the traditional way. 

This is how all dictatorships in-game end, which we're trying to avoid.

You may attempt assassination; sniping; backstabbing; arson; kidnapping; or any other forms or removal (if it's realistic), however the traditional molotov-the-nexus-security-and-mow-down-the-SRU-before-spraying-bullets-at-the-dictator will not be allowed.

This Dictatorship Event is focused on the civilian life and government, not on agressiveRP, so don't come into it ready to run in with molotovs.

Reading the laws will benefit hugely (though not necessary), and roleplay will be increased.

Date: 30 May 2015
Time:  9:30 am EDT  | 2:30 pm GMT | 9:30 pm GMT+8    

Job Applications were made here, and have all been filled. 

The following 6 users Like Safira's post:
  • Greed^, Suarez, Bowiii, Kippsee, MacTavish, Jericho

Messages In This Thread
[30 MAY 2015] [UPCOMING] The Dictatorship - by Safira - 05-13-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: [EVENT] The Dictatorship - by Safira - 05-13-2015, 11:21 AM
RE: [EVENT] The Dictatorship - by francysol3c - 05-20-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: [EVENT] The Dictatorship - by JazzlesMan - 05-20-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: [EVENT] The Dictatorship - by Bowiii - 05-21-2015, 07:08 AM
RE: [EVENT] The Dictatorship - by Safira - 05-21-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: [EVENT] The Dictatorship - by Jericho - 05-21-2015, 08:59 AM
RE: [EVENT] The Dictatorship - by francysol3c - 05-21-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: [EVENT] The Dictatorship - by mintblackbeard - 05-28-2015, 07:25 AM