Player Report: Stomm, - \/G - DarkAngelx
(05-09-2015, 03:40 AM)DarkAngelx Wrote: Evening folks,

The guy video recording on the roof top, which by the way I think is actually not allow it's considered prop climbing,
nah
Quote:was also throwing props at police.
nah
Quote:However we got pulled away for a all units call to villa then after we returned. The guy saying hello over and over again was baiting police all night following us getting in the way of police basic FailRP,

And I was arrested. So that's irrelevant.
Quote: I mean this guy took a car just to drive up to me saying "I found this" The owner of the car came up and said "No, he stole my car, He didn't find it.". I have the witness whom is the police sergeant at the time. A check of his logs will show you this. The videos lack context.

Best regards,
Angel.

FYI trying to figure out why my arrest videos arent loading, I had recorded all arrests that night.
Both wrong and irrelevant. I'm sure I could explain in detail but that would be dragging it off topic as it happened after this.

Stomm and some others had repeatedly been trying to push for us being arrested over the post box. I don't recall you being there once. Stomm kept pulling excuses like "it's in concrete so can't be stable and may fall into the road" when I made sure it didn't violate any rules. When I asked for his sergeant, he went silent and stood by his car for 5 minutes or so before driving off. Sometime later this car slammed into my property, and the moment I approached it I was detained and arrested for obstructing justice and public intoxication. Can you explain your reasoning for the public intoxication charge? I was not attempting to roleplay as a drunk, and in no way acted like a drunk(slurred speech, aggressiveness, presence of alcohol, acting disorientated etc). My guess as to why was that Stomm explained the situation to you, and you decided to powergame your way into an arrest reason. 
And can you please explain the obstruction of justice charge? Can you provide any evidence of this accusation(since you claim you record every arrest I can't imagine this would be hard). Is the video an example of me "abstructing justice"? 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Report: Stomm, - \/G - DarkAngelx - by 5p carrier bag - 05-09-2015, 11:09 PM