OpTiiCZz's unban request
I completely understand now that i never should have made another account to try and get myself unbanned, it just made it worse, but at the time i was really worried that i would never be able to play again and i was just trying everything i could to try and get myself unbanned.

Also the hacking/cheating rule wasn't intentionally broken. I joined the server hoping to have fun with my friends not realising that the lua scripts were still active, if i had known before-hand i would have taken them off before joining the server because:
1 i know that the server is very strict against hacking.
2 It would have ruined the experience for other players ( and me ).
3 It would be a stupid thing to do because there is a 99% chance i would be banned for it, which i was.

I hope you can come to realise that i was only trying to have fun and wasn't attempting to ruin anyone elses fun. Also I would like to add, looking at some other unban requests, for example: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59363 his reason was because FLRP is the only decent rp server, which is true, but that was enough to get him unbanned? Also that was his 12th ban, this was my 2nd/3rd. Yes i understand that the rules i broke were very strict rules but still, they were not intentionally broken for the fun of breaking rules, or ruining someone elses fun.

There are also no disadvantages of unbanning me. When i used to play on the server, i would be trying to help out people all the time, and if i couldn't i would do as much as i could.

I apologize for this misunderstanding, i hope i can be unbanned.

Messages In This Thread
OpTiiCZz's unban request - by owenv1st - 04-06-2015, 03:07 AM
RE: OpTiiCZz's unban request - by GhostRider - 04-09-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: OpTiiCZz's unban request - by owenv1st - 04-09-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: OpTiiCZz's unban request - by Nevy - 04-19-2015, 11:08 AM